Banner

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/puckerupbannercopy.jpg

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life and Twilight oh my gosh!!!

Twilight is driving me crazy I'm on the 2nd book ( New Moon ) and I'm afraid its going to kill me. I am reading it fast than the 1st one it took me 2 months to read the first one and I've I had this book for a little over a week and I am almost 3/4 of the way done I am amazed at how fast I am read I have never read this fast I my whole life. And the book is just dang crazy but am in love with it, it is so addicting.

My spring break it going pretty good I went to Mesa Monday through Wednesday and I got a really bad sunburn on my legs at the baseball game I went to on Monday and then on Tuesday and Wednesday we went shopping I got 4 new shirt they are so dang cute. I how ya'll had a great spring break 'cause i did.

1 comment:

faith celeste said...

I'm glad you had fun in Phx. I love your blog! I love you too!